C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 06:44:50 -0500
Rayna,

Glad to hear of a break in the fires due to the rains.  I understand it's
very dry down there this time of the year, and you usually have fires during
the dry season, just not set by arsonists.

I hope they get everything that's coming to them, and that the local
magistrates throw the books at them.  I sincerely hope that viewing the burn
victims will shock them into awareness of their actions, but one would hope
they would also get counselling.  Pyromaniacs are sick and I doubt forcing
them to visit burn victims would alone cure them of any arsonist urgings.

Sure, I'll be happy to give you feedback on your letter if you wish.

        Kat