BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The listserv which, like Afghanistan, cannot be understood by those who use a fork." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:50:44 -0500
Bruce -

Good question.  Actually, it's only the bulbs that stick, hence why it keeps
mice away.  The flowers either have no major smell, or only a slight nice
one (I don't recall, since they are at my old house).

I don't get how urine would attract other animals, exceptin if you were
spreading female in heat urine, then I would udderstand.

- Pam