From:
Lynda Benkofske <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynda Benkofske <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:26:00 -0500

The Mpls/St. Paul Chapter of R.O.C.K. (Raising our Celiac Kids) and the
Northland Celiac Support group are sponsoring the First Annual
International Walk for Celiac Disease Awareness and Research in
Minneapolis, MN on Saturday, May 4th.  The 3-1/2 mile walk along the
Mississippi River will be held at Boom Island in Minneapolis.  Registration
begins at 9:00 a.m. and the walk will begin at 10:00 a.m.  Also, there will
be gluten-free snacks and numerous door prizes awarded.  Visit
www.celiacwalk.org for complete walk information and directions.

We are also very pleased to have Rich Gannon, Quarterback of the Oakland
Raiders and Honorary Chair for the walk, participating in our event along
with his family.

In addition to the two support groups mentioned above, the Anoka County
Celiac Support group, as well as the St. Cloud Support group will also be
participating.

This will be an exciting day and we hope you can join us!