THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:03:46 EDT
From:   Tia West <[log in to unmask]>
 He said Armour isn't
made as good as it used to be, the quality just isn't there or I got a bad
batch.
Hopefully, he knows what he's talking about.

I disagree with the statement on Armour.  I believe there have been more
recalls for potency problems with Synthroid.  The theory is that synthetic is able
to be better controlled, but Synthroid's recalls show that's only a theory.

Regardless, many doctors don't like Armour because of the bias that big drug
companies have against it.  But, if you do as well on a combo of Sythroid and
some additional T3 too that's what matters.

Skipper

  Control Your Self-Serve Thyroid Account Here
Rules - mailto:[log in to unmask]
NoMail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Mail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Not DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Stop Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Subject: [THYROID] - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Subscribe - <http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?SUBED1=thyroid>
Unsubscribe - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Thyroid Archives - http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html
Contact List Owners - mailto:[log in to unmask]