From:
"susan.hopkins" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
susan.hopkins
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 07:24:51 -0000

I am a very recently-diagnosed coeliac patient - 2 weeks and have been following a gf diet for that time. Before I began this diet I felt really quite well, however since I have avoided wheat I have felt so much worse and far more exhausted. I'm sure others must have had this this problem when they first embarked on the diet but how long before I start to feel a little better?

I find the list extremely useful but as I live in England the majority of products are unavailable to me. Many of the tips though are very useful especially as there seems to be virtually nothing in this country in the way of self-help support groups.

Thanks

Susan