From:
Tom Sciacca <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:23:00 -0400

This message is for listmates who are voters in Massachusetts.

Over the weekend I met Warren Tolman who, as most of you know, is
running for the Democratic gubernatorial nomination and is a celiac. I
expressed my frustration with current Republican Governor Jane Swift's
propensity to hide her celiac disease. As it happened, I had just come
from a restaurant where, in explaining my needs to the manager, I said
"I've got the same problem the Governor has" and had the manager respond
"I never heard that".

Tolman assured me that he makes no secret of his CD and is strictly GF,
and he is well aware of the service he can do for fellow celiacs by
acting as a GF role model in the Governor's office. You may want to take
this into account  as you make your voting decisions this year.

Tolman's website is www.warrentolman.org

Tom from Wayland