Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 22:13:02 -0500

The concern is about Cracker Barrel and what other Celiacs have learned
about their menu. These are additional and noteworthy comments to the ones
first stated in the Summary of Gatlinburg/PG, TN.

Watch out for their cornbread, it HAS Wheat Flour in it!!!!!!!   Chuck

Please be careful if you eat at Cracker Barrel.  It is a chain, and I
assume they use the same recipes throughout.  I live in Florida, and have
been told by my local Cracker Barrel not to eat the green beans or the
greens because of the ham bouillon they use for seasoning.......
Sorry for the red flag, but it's wise to double check....

JJ in Central Florida

Thanks to all contributors.  No one wants to be sick, but especially not
away from home.  Margaret