From:
Carla Tellor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carla Tellor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:45:15 -0500

Dear Friends,
This past Sunday I hosted a catered lunch at my home (with all but one item
gluten free).  It was incredible.  In fact, today when I returned the trays
and baskets to my neighborhood baker (the caterer) I noticed she was
selling gluten free brownies.  Wow are they yummy!! She tells me tomorrow
she will begin trying to bake gluten free bread.

My e-mail goes out to those of you who live in the Chicago area (Evanston,
Wilmette, northshore area or whomever would travel for good food)  Would
you be interested in having fresh baked gluten free breads or other gluten
free baked goods?  What kinds of items would you be interested in?

My only connection with this bakery is as a customer and advocate for good
tasting gluten free food.  I do feel like the
 sky is the limit with this
baker.

thanks for your time.

Carla