Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 19:29:29 -0600

Dear Listmates -
The majority of emails said Olive Garden restaurants and corporate still
say to just eat somewhere else.

I have a luncheon there from church women's federation.  I'll eat before
I go.
Listmates said the iced tea is OK, made from brewed tea, but I'd better
check that.

One listmate said she had Olive Garden's chef help her out and got a
roasted porkchop.
Another had chicken marsala without a problem.
 One had marinara sauce over steamed brocoli, with kalamata olives.
One had salad without the croutons, and zuppa soup (potatoes and sausage
soup).
One had Caesar salad without croutons, with chicken on it.

I don't know if the above are really gluten-free.
The listmates reporting didn't have reactions, but I have heard Olive
Garden won't guarantee that anything is gluten-free.
So I'll eat before I go to the luncheon.

Thanks to everyone who responded.
Vicki