From:
Nina Gilmore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nina Gilmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 05:17:51 -0700

Hi Fellow Celiacs,
I am going through a bout with a difficult stomach. This post is a follow-up to
an earlier question I had about slow stomach emptying/gastroparesis.

I need to replace normal food with liquid nutrition right now because I cannot
digest solids. My hope is to be able to use a combination of "Ensure"-type
drinks with some homemade recipes of pureed soups/porridges/etc. One caveat is
that my food needs to be low in fat and indigestible fiber, too (both fat and
fiber slow the time that food stays in the stomach.)

If any Celiac out there has recipes or suggestions, I'd be most appreciative.
Thank you all for your help in the past, and for any future guidance :-)

Needless to say, I'll summarize.
Nina in MA