Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 08:36:04 -0600

I must have hit quite a cord with my original post.

Thanks so much again to everyone who have shared *their* stories with
me.  I really appreciate it!

One of the things I made mention of in my orginial post was the fact
that I was supposed to go back to have another biopsy in 3 months (from
the time my doctor informed me of having CD).

It was pretty much the opinion of all that this was way too soon to go
in again. That the healing would take over 1 - 2 years and a biopsy in
three months wouldn't be very telling.

It was also mentioned by quite a few that I was pretty lucky to have a
diagnosis at all.  Also, that I was lucky to have one so quickly.  I
have to say that, as mentioned in my second post on that topic, it
wasn't a quick as I'd made it sound in the first post.

Though some people found doctors who could help them, those doctors were
often found by switching from the original one.

The majority felt that my experience was pretty normal and that I should
educate the ones I have come into contact with.  (and I will do that)

Last, but not least, CD-smart doctors can be found in your area by
contacting local support groups.

Thanks so much again and happy holidays,
Robin
Minnesota