Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:38:32 -0600

Hello,

Are there teas that contain gluten too?  I guess I didn't realize that.
I don't drink tea every day, but I will have to start looking into the
ones I do drink on occasion.  Thank you for bringing that up.

Also -
I am the one who asked for advice on pie and pizza crusts.  Wow....I am
just overwhelmed at the responses.

There are so many, for which I am thrilled thank you, thank you!, that I
haven't been able to respond to them all yet.  Nor have I finished the
summary to post.  But I will try to finish it in the next day or two.

Thank you to all who answered!
Have a good Thanksgiving,
Robin
Minnesota