From:
Teresa Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teresa Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:43:26 -0500

thanks for all the info!

well, it is official.  (both because you all mostly agreed on the subject
AND I got an email from the Dairy Queen corporation.  Both the vanilla and
chocolate softserve at Dairy Queen is gluten free.  If you would like to
know the other items at Diary Queen that are gluten free you can visit
their website.  Butterfingers are also gluten free according to the
Tri-county Celiac Support Group shopping guide from this year.

by the way-- I enjoyed a butterfinger blizzard last night for the first
time in about two years and had no problems.  Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Teresa Campbell
Madison, WI
(soon to be, Brooklyn, NY)