From:
Cindy Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:33:47 -0400

I have a call out to SC Johnson, the makers of OFF! Skintastic insect
repellent but I have received no response.  The mosquitoes will be out
soon and I want to be prepared for a pending camping trip.  Does anyone
have any ideas of which bug sprays are GF (and have you confirmed the
status recently)?  We do try to avoid using spray when possible but we
are in an area where mosquitoes and ticks are prevalent (and their
diseases) so sometimes we must use it.  I will gladly summarize any
suggestions.

Happy Spring!
Cindy in MA