From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:54:45 -0800

Hi everyone,

What would you do if the next door neighbour's daughter who is in her 30s!
is getting her gall bladder out in April and she had already returned books
about celiac, etc. without comment. She has agoraphobia so I was trying to
lead her to self healing....

My brother and his wife were rabid to say the least when I (very tactfully)
suggested that celiac should be explored. (He had his small intestine,
small bowel etc. out and she has roseacea, early menopausal symptoms and
endometriosis among other things).

Anyway, I just get abuse when I try to help anybody or mild disinterest
most of the time. I would really like this girl to save her own gallbladder...

All the best,

Susan