THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vera Bradova <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 23:47:47 -0500
Nan, constipation takes time to work out. This is what I have done, besides
going on Armour.

Magnesium -- build up to about 600 mg -- can go even more, it is extremely
non toxic. I take mine in combo with potassium. Fiber -- psyllium (1 t up to
3 times a day with a glass of water (I shake it together in a plastic bottle
and drink it before it gels), plus lots of raw veggies and fruits. At least 7
glasses of water. I cup of prune juice in the morning. And I use cascara
sagrada (an herb that is a very gentle and effective laxative) as needed. And
exercise, walking, minitrampoline, whatever -- really important!

Vera