THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Whitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 07:20:02 -0700
I became menopausal in my mid 40's and can sympathize with the hot
flashes.  It is determined by bloodwork.  But (and here we go again) not
everyone's level is the same what shows you to be menopausal may be
quite normal for everyone else.  I insisted on being started on hormone
treatment and the hot flashes were gone within two weeks!

Be firm!

Barbara Whitt