THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 09:31:37 -0600
Yes, I lost all the weight I had gained (about 10 pounds) once I started on
Armour.  Before that, when I was first diagnosed, I took Synthroid and
didn't lose any weight at all.

A few years ago, someone did a weight loss/gain survey on this list and
posted their results. You can probably find it if you search the
archives.  Their survey showed that most folks with hypothyroidism gained
the weight and never lost it again.
Susan

At 11:07 PM 12/9/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>l.  Weight Gain
>

>Has anyone with Hashimotos lost weight without being on a heavy
>meat protein diet?  Can I hear some success stories?
>
>Thank you,
>Maureen

>                       Snip, Please
>If you "Reply" to a message, and *you* fail to erase or delete
>  the previous message, *your* message cannot be distributed.
>
>Why not ask a question? If we're not currently talking about
>what *you* want to hear about, ask about another topic! Or
>make a statement. To be prepared, you might want to search
>the Thyroid Archives http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html
>to see what has been said before about any thyroid-related topic.

 If you "Reply" to a message, and *you* fail to erase or delete
  the previous message, *your* message may not be distributed.

Question not answered on Thyroid? Check the Thyroid Archives:
  http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html
 and ask again!