THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 20:29:46 EST
Hi Frank,

I am not able to give you feed back on your test results but like many in the
group I would tell you to forget the soy products since they interfere with
thyroid function. Unfortunately, most Drs. are not aware of this problem. If
you search the archives you will find a lot of info. regarding soy. Also check
out: www.thyroid.about.com.

Wishing you the best.

Colleen Witzel
Eugene, Oregon