THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 22:46:34 -0500
Well, just a little update.I posted under Hyper ..Hypo or What?
I am still waiting on my FNA results(they were done March 22). Apparently
they are in(I called my doctors office),good old B.C. Health Care at it's
finest, no doctors are taking patient return phone messages. My doctor has
a 3 week wait to get into.
I guess part of this is good news, I don't suppose it's cancer or they
would have called by now. I am concerned about my being hyper thyroid, as
this is what the Nuclear Uptake report stated, I was 29% after 4hrs, and
50% after 24 hrs. My TSH I found out was .285 on Jan 28, and then .385 on
Feb 1.
Last year this time my TSH was 1.29 I had been tested then for thyroid, due
to an extremely heavy flow, followed with profuse sweating, extreme
tiredness etc.  Today I was so cold that my legs hurt to climb the stairs,
by this afternoon I was hot. All I want is to know what is going on with my
body, but it seems to be a long drawn out process to find out.
Thank you for having this site, if nothing else, I feel it's a way to be
able to vent my frustrations.
Bravo to all of those that respond to all of us with questions. You need to
be applauded for the time you take to answer all the queries.
Much Appreciation

  Control Your Self-Serve Thyroid Account Here
Rules - mailto:[log in to unmask]
NoMail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Mail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Not DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Stop Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Subject: [THYROID] - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Subscribe - <http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?SUBED1=thyroid>
Unsubscribe - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Thyroid Archives - http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html
Contact List Owners - mailto:[log in to unmask]