THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Maggi Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:51:10 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/2001 1:00:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< ALA, what does it do exactly that it stops the feet from burning/hurting?
 > And...Dr. Scholls what is this (I am from The Netherlands and never heard
 > from this).
 > Thanks for the replies and take care,
 > Ira >>
It worked for me and also my doctor.  I read through some medical literature
on the net about diabetics taking it for burning hot feet. When I was hypo I
could not wear shoes for any length of time. My feet were on fire and slept
with them outside of the covers and at times, even put ice bags on them.
Course, mine itched too but everything itches with me. :)  Do a search on
Alpha Lipoic Acid.  What I like about trying it was that it is an antioxident
and safe.  My feet were burning from the inside.  So anything topical was
only temporary.
Hope this helped.
Maggi

  Thyroid Welcome Message (Instructions) Always Available
 Anyone can obtain a fresh, new copy of the Thyroid Welcome
 message at any time (24/7) by sending an e-mail message
 saying only "get Thyroid Welcome" (remove quotes) to our
 sleepless robot at <[log in to unmask]>. Its free.