THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah E Leech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:31:52 -0500
Mary wrote:
> He then excitedly recounted an article he had read that some patients
> don't convert T4 to T3.  I shared his excitement as I knew then that he
> would help me.

My doctor wants me to bring in information on diagnosing and treating
problems with conversion of T4 to T3.  Also she said she wasn't trained in
interpreting reverse T3 results, and wants more information on this.

I would appreciate any citations or links to research, articles or
interviews that I could give to my doctor.  I want to take advantage of
her interest!

This list is a blessing in my life.  I am so glad all of you are here.

Thanks.
Deb

Deborah Leech

  Thyroid Welcome Message (Instructions) Always Available
 Anyone can obtain a fresh, new copy of the Thyroid Welcome
 message at any time (24/7) by sending an e-mail message
 saying only "get Thyroid Welcome" (remove quotes) to our
 sleepless robot at <[log in to unmask]>. Its free.