THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joan McPhee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:31:28 -0600
Mary wrote:
> He then excitedly recounted an article he had read that some patients don't
> convert T4 to T3.  I shared his excitement as I knew then that he would help
> me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary, please be sure you forward this doctor's name to Mary Shomon for her
Top Docs directory.  Would you share with this Thyroid List too?  A doctor
who can get excited about T4 to T3 conversion difficulties has to be a gem.

Joan McPhee, not an M.D.
mailto:[log in to unmask]

  If you "Reply" to a message, and fail to erase or delete
  the previous message, *your* message cannot be distributed.

  Three addresses for your self-service Thyroid account
1 Talk to many thyroid people  <[log in to unmask]>
 2 Control your account       <[log in to unmask]>
   3 Human help - any active member or <[log in to unmask]>
Account control <A HREF="http://www.Emissary.Net/Thyroid/">X</A>
Question not answered on Thyriod? Check the Thyroid Archives:
  http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html and ask again!