VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 14:13:00 -0500
Hello Flaur,

If you'd look at the recommended list, there is a brief list of scanners on
the first page, which does list the Epson Perfection 1660 Photo U scanner.
It is better than the 1650U as the scan time is even shorter than the 1650.
It seems to take less than 7 seconds to scan a page with this scanner.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Managing Director
CUNY Assistive Technology Services