NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 13:38:13 -0500
Moira,
We are in the same boat.  We all have multiple allergies, included among
us are intolerances of gluten, milk, sugar, rice, corn, peanut, carrot,
and more.  Eating out is tricky!

Karen
Lamplight Hill
www.lamplighthill.com

I've been a member for over a year but have not written. The list has
been
fabulously helpful. I was interested in the note from Sally, who has a
son
with multiple allergies/intolerances other than dairy. My 8-year-old son
and
my husband cannot tolerate wheat, any dairy, or any sugars whatsoever
(including fruit). Is anyone else in the same boat?

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.