C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:50:08 -0400
we are flying a airline called midwest express. got a good fare, so i will
not subject my body to the punishment a drive up would be. last time a made
the trip we ended up spening a night at hotels going and then coming back
and that was 4 years ago. i added up two nights hotel and a few tanks of gas
and compared it to the fare i had quoted. money well spent for the hours
save from behind the wheel.