AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ravonne Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:24:58 GMT
Hello to all:

I agree whole heartedly with Ron.  In meeting the equal access clause of the
ADA we should work toward integrating AT as mush as possible with other
technologies in any lab environment.  It would seem that a simple, direct
message such as: "Computers in this lab are to be used only for academic
purposes," should suffice.  Those who use the lab could be given a written
set of useage guidelines or a patron agreement to sign.  Infractions should
be dealt with on an individual basis instead of closing the lab or something
that would affect all users.  The suggestion of closing the lab is a
complete overreaction.

Ravonne