From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 22:14:36 -0800
The process of repacing the drive should be rather simple mechanically.
The only thing to watch for is the ribbon cable connection. Some drives
and cables don't have a key to make sure you orient it corrctly, and I
have sometimes plugged the cable in backwards. The striped end (pin 1)
should usually be on the inside (near the center) of the drive.

Good luck.

Peter
The NoSpin Group