From:
Fran Bott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 06:34:24 -0500
Just a thought, have you checked to see if  the fan is working on the
processor? AMD's as everyone knows will overheat easily. I had the same type
of problem with a K6-2, erroneous errors that could not be explained, unable
to reinstall the OS. hen something told me to take the cover of the
computer - first thing I saw was the fan was dead as a door nail. Replaced
it and everything was fine.

Hope this helps........Fran