From:
Dennis Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 11:49:09 -0400
Hello Everyone,

I'm dual booting Win98SE and WinXP, each on a separate hard drive. The XP
drive is NTFS and the 98 is FAT32. I installed Drive Image 5.0 in Win XP and
ran Quick Image from Windows to image the XP drive, but when it reboots, I
get the boot menu to choose which OS to run as usual, then it just boots
back into XP, which is the default. I can't get Drive Image to run and
create the image. Any suggestions?

Also I was wondering if it is possible to run Drive Image and have it copy
the image file to an external USB 2.0 drive? Are there DOS drivers for USB
2.0? Or does the external drive have to be IDE?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Dennis Thiel

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml