From:
Jim Talbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:54:45 -0600
My experience has been less positive. GoBack has saved my bacon several times,
but it frequently gets behind in its imaging(?) and takes over the CPU. Other
functions are delayed several seconds to several minutes when this happens. When
I complained to the company, I didn't know how to express what GoBack is doing
at these times so I referred to it as "when GoBack is doing its thing". They
responded with a terse note saying, "What do you mean, when GoBack is doing its
thing". I could tell right then that they were going to sandbag on me so I have
just tolerated the problem since then. I have just acquired a new PC with
Windows XP and, believe me, I'm NOT putting GoBack on it!

Jim Talbert
Birmingham AL

                          http://freepctech.com