From:
At Neethling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:34:30 +0200
I know the question was for a DOS solution to the problem, but have you
tried Karen Kenworthy's program, "Directory Printer"?  You will find it at
       http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp
With this program you have the option of either printing the information,
or writing it to a text file, which (IMHO) works even better.  (One can do
searches on it, etc.)

At Neethling
Cape Town