From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:34:17 -0500
If you really want fast, complete defrags, get a copy of ExecutiveSoftware's Diskeeper 7.  It will completely defrag your hard drive in less than 5 minutes, and usually leaves 0 fragments.  You can download a demo at www. executivesoftware.com.  It leaves the native defragger in Windows in the dust, and is considered the standard for defragging in the industry.  There is a workstation copy, which is what I run, and a server version for cleaning networked computers.  The workstation copy is much cheaper, as expected.