From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 21:39:52 -0800
What you are describing requires an NT Domain Controller. You need to
run Windows NT Server to do that (unless someone know of a way to have
the workstation do that). Consider your cost in this, since the server
is a whole lot more expensive than the workstation.

Once the server is up, you need to set the client computers to log onto
an NT domain. This is done via MS Network Client logon configuration in
Network Properties (right click network neighborhood and select
properties - then chose the Client).

Hope this is of some help.

Peter
Peter Shkabara