From:
Harold Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 11:24:30 -0600
From: Dean Kukral
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 10:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] PCI Hardware Modem Recommendation

USR 2976 is a good oem modem available from www.krex.com
for $66 plus s&h. (However, you get no usr support.)

Also, consider an external modem.  I, personally, do not own
one, but many pcbuilders have sung their praises in the past.
Perhaps even a usb modem.  Krex lists one for $65.

www.pricewatch.com  can show USA sources and prices.

Dean   [log in to unmask]