From:
Camilo Giraldo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 12:28:15 -0500
Hello fellows:
A customer called me last night to go a fix her computer at the office.
The problem is that when trying to open any program, a certain number of
messages appear on the screen, such as "this program performed an
illegal operation...", or "missing veg.dll", etc.  This happens with all
the software in her machine (over 45 different programs under win95). I
wonder if any of you would be able to guide me through this.
* I changed and increase ram to 32mb
* I performed a complete test of every hardware component of the system
using CHECKIT 4. an no errors where found.
* She says she has re-installed win95 several times with no luck.
HELP!!

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]