Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:06:32 -0700
When my husband was in the hospital, the hospital menu ordering form had a
picture of the "pyramid" on it and the form told the patient to order foods
 in the same ratio as the pyramid.

Then they sent him home on a LOW FAT diet, recommending margarine, oatmeal,
 and ELEVEN   servings of breads and cereals per day. He was told to not
eat more than 3 ounces (!) twice a week of "red" meat. Heaven forbid you
should eat "red" meat!