NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:00:10 +0000
Ann

There isn't any lists similar to this but my site has links to other UK
sites and there is a fair bit of information on the site which will be of
some help.
http://www.lactoseintolerance.co.uk

At 09:43 09/01/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi, I am very new to a milk free diet and wondered if anyone knows of a
>Scottish or British site similar to this one,  where I might get advice on
>British products and labeling.
>Thanks
>Ann

>the system manager.
>
>This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
>MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.
>

>Bradford & Bingley plc
>Registered Office: PO Box 88, Croft Road, Crossflatts, Bingley, West
>Yorkshire, BD16 2UA
>Registered in England No. 3938288
>Regulated by the Financial Services Authority and a Member of the General
>Insurance Standards Council.
>
>http://www.bbg.co.uk
>Bradford Bingley plc

Alan

----

Thank you for visiting the original UK site for people with Lactose
Intolerance www.lactoseintolerance.co.uk