C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:08:00 EDT
Someone sent this to Joyce. (Deri, Kat and Kyle) I copied and pasted to avoid
any Bill Gatesism!

Bobby
-----

It is well documented that for every minute that you exercise, you add one
minute to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional
5 months in a nursing home at $5000 per month.

--

   My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she's
97 years old and we don't know where the hell she is.

--

    The only reason I would take up exercising is so that I could hear heavy
breathing again.

--

    I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a
pound. Apparently you have to show up.

--

    I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what
I'm doing.

--

    I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

--

    I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

--

    The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.

--

    If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.

--

And last but not least:

    I don't exercise because it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.

--

    You could run this over to your friends but why not just e-mail it to
them!