C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:54:33 -0400
acually i always though the "red eye" was refering to the fact that the
coffee does not mix with the heavy grease(at least in my dad's version) and
formed a pol in the middle of the gravy and it had a reddish look from some
of the spices mixed with the coffee. i assumed the look of the eye, i never
ask. bacon greease made the best. and yes, you look away for a minute you
can burn this stuff.
  oh you shoulda saw my first and only attemp to make gravy. lumpy is not
the word for it.