C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:10:53 -0400
Up here in Canada you can get "splash suits" - water repellent "jogging" suits. The kind with the snaps down the outside of the legs we call "pull away pants". Only trouble would be the chair getting wet... Do they make waterproof seat covers?

Yvonne

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/15/02 01:32AM >>>
I'm not in a chair but when I push my daughter in her stroller, I just have
her rain jacket on and some windbreaker pants on and that keeps her
reasonably dry.  If you know it may rain prepare to have some jogging pants
on.  these are rain resistant and usually light weight and comfortable to
wear.  I've seen some that snap on the outer side of the legs.  These are
what NBA players wear.  There are generic versions of these type of pants.
If anyone else has heard of these type of pants, you would know what exactly
they're called.

"Long ago and far away, We had a voice, you know that we had a say, We won't
live for yesterday, Ready or not, we're gonna have our way"

Twisted Sister  Wake Up (the sleeping giant)

Michael Jeffries
AIM and Yahoo! ID  MJeff25916
ICQ# 53522767