C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:52:38 EDT
As far as, flying he is through. Charly just makes the assessment and reports
it, that's all. Fred Smith, FedEx's CEO, is supposed to have made him a sweet
deal for life as well as the rest of the crew. The pilot who jump seated and
did all the damage got life in prison. They should have shot him!! He was up
for disciplinary review and did all that to crash the plane into the FedEx
hub. Not a smart thing!

Bobby