C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:52:30 -0500
LOL, Jennifer, I SHOULD have gone to bed! Every year I swear I won't watch because I can never NOT stay up til the end. I'm paying for it today! I thought they did a really good job this year. Bonus that African Americans are finally being recognized so much for their contributions. I love Sydney Potier movies. :-)

Glad you are resting and taking such good care of yourself and Ava Rose. Although I don't have CP, because I was having triplets, I was forced to be quite inactive during my pregnancy (I could only work for about 8 weeks of it). I ended up on bedrest in hospital for the last 3+ weeks. The days were sooo long and I felt sooo uncomfortable... The boys were born at 30 weeks but I was HUGE long before that (I outgrew my maternity clothes at around 26 weeks). The only thing that kept me going was that I was helping the babies. Hang in there. Soon your sweet little girl will be here and this will all have been worth it!

{{{hugs}}}

Yvonne

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/25/02 04:29PM >>>
In a message dated 3/25/02 8:07:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,