C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:33:34 -0500
>>> [log in to unmask] 03/07/02 06:27PM >>>
I don't see why he couldn't become a nuero-surgeon.
He'll simple have to master the use of a joystick as
it seems that most surgeries in the future will be
robotically controlled by the  surgeon( even "normal"
docs hands shake with fatigue etc) As for a NHL player
why would you want that?  Oh that's right, you're
Canadian,kind of like a birthright...BTW Congrats on
Canada's hockey gold in the Olympics.
Joanne

You're right about the neurosurgery, Joanne. (hehe) With technology I should never assume anything is not possible!

As to the hockey... what can I say? It is to Canadians what baseball is to Americans. Our kids play street hockey all year round. I didn't want to gloat about the Olympics, but since you brought it up, lol...

WASN"T THAT AWESOME!!!! Yeah, Team Canada!!! WOO HOO!!! And both men's and women's teams!!! BEST IN THE WORLD!! YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Sorry for the outburst... Okay... I am my quiet, unassuming, Canadian self again <VBG>

Yvonne