C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:47:44 EST
I never said it was my analogy, or if I did I'm sorry for misleading you.  I
was merely attempting to interpret Mike's analogy.  I may not even have been
correct about my interpretation.

None of this means that I am not the biggest fool on the planet for another,
or perhaps even a variety of reasons.  I'm just saying that I was expressing
an interpretation rather than espousing a philosophy.

Sure there are ABs who will climb 'the mountain.'  I actually was talking
about a physical barrier right in front of a door, which would be a life
safety or compatible code violation in the United States, as well as in other
countries with public safety statutes.  I specifically had a blocked door in
mind, not the proverbial mountains we all face in life.

Am I not the one who always says we either put the fire out or we don't?  I
saw resignation in a post this morning and tried to be supportive.

In light of this thread, I think it's more interesting that this list
recently waltzed beautifully through an entire thread involving religion  ;-)