C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:16:33 -0500
4000 sq ft. how does anyone need that much space, i had hafe of that with
two kids and praised the Lord for giving me a big house. with one kid we
dropped a bedroom and are maybe at 1/3 of the size of your parents house.
you could put a small subdivision in that. i look forward to dropping
another bedroom. why have that much more than you need to have to clean,
maintain and not to mention heating and cooling.