C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:36:29 -0500
plus, i'd have put a shorter fuse on my carreer plans and had a few more
ducks in a row for earlier retirement instead of looking at 62 as being
early retirement i'd have looked at maybe 52 being the target for retiring.

 Wish we'd
all known then what we know now--I'd have been a lot less eager to push my
own physical envelope.

-Kyle