C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael H Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:25:12 -0500
Yes, but to the eyes of J.Q, Public who is already resentful about the
ADA or who thinks the ADA goes too far, this chair is "the Answer."
It's like putting a bandaid on a crack in Hoover Dam, and hoping the
crack doesn't get worse.
I'm sorry Kat, but I am more cynical than you.  I think when and if the
chair gets approved, you'll see a lot of talk about repealing the ADA.

Mike