C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:01:26 EST
Flash I got, baby.

What I want is an interactive online game where the player is a character who
has a disability, and who's mission is to take out nondisabled opponents who
appear in the game to do bad.  There should also be a special feature for
bopping tiny tims on the head.  "Here, you want a pat on the head?  BAM!"

gots anything like that?  Maybe not, maybe this is my assignment anyway.
It's not like there's a boss delegating this stuff.  Can I do it with
Macromedia products -- Flash, Fireworks, etc.?

It could be on the secret underground website of the most secret underground
disabled.   All very cryptic: Passwords, codes, underground language.

Deri's breaking out in a sweat; I can see it.