C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:14:26 -0600
I'm not going to tell everybody to stop caring for KJP, but however you
don't know what somebody's life actually is like just by chatting with them
on a LISTSERV like this.  It's like if I was a cancer doctor and somebody
from Australia could be e-mailing me about the problems they were
experiencing in hopes that I could determine whether they had cancer or not.
I might be a top A cancer doctor with lots of knowledge, but I wouldn't be
fully able to tell if they had cancer or not just by reading e-mails from
them describing what's happening.  In Kathy Jo's case, we can be her
friends, but I definitely hope that both her parents and her are receiving
the proper help (whatever it might need to be) in their home state of
Wisconsin.

Thanks,
Anthony